[Retros] attachments in messages

Francois Labelle flab at EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jan 18 14:04:25 EST 2007

Two points:

- The link at the end of the four lines gives information on how to
unsubscribe from Retros. As much as we like to think that this mailing
list is awesome, we have to make it easy for anyone to unsubscribe.

- The mailing list adds "[Retros]" to the subject line for easy automatic
filtering. Technically the best solution is for subscribers (like Andrew)
to whitelist all such mails. (If that's not possible, then curse your
e-mail client: how can it have sophisticated spam filtering algorithms yet
no simple whitelisting feature?)

Francois