[Retros] Economy rules (opinions)

Juha Saukkola juha_saukkola at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 06:09:33 EST 2007

One idea came:

If most economical position consist two bishops, instead of bishop+queen,
then problem is in the category of "problem with promoted pieces".
It means that theme is not possible without extra content in category
"without promoted pieces".
Generally most economic problem have least number of different
pieces, more than less pieces totally. And 1+16 pieces is more
beautiful than 2+13!

I hate most those fairy problems with extra fairy-pieces only for making
problem dual-free.