[Retros] call for Messigny 2006

Thierry LE GLEUHER t.legleuher at sentoo.sn
Sun Mar 26 05:12:56 EST 2006

Dear retro friends,

This year, I am in charge of the traditional Messigny Retro Solving
Tournament (the French Retro Solving Championship) which will occur in
June the 3th. It will consists in 8 to 10 problems to solve in 2 hours
to 3 hours, occording to the difficulty.

The most part of the original selection will include proof games.
"Classical" retros should have clear'cut stipulation (last m moves?,
last n captures? a.s.o.) so as to make notation of competitors
unquestionable. I will propose one easy retro to make the Tournament
accessible to everybody, and one Fairy retro.

All problems will be published later in a report of Messigny 2006 in
Phénix issue. So, all of them are unpublished for Phénix and will be
judged with the Phénix retro section 2006.

Don't forget to send your proposal to thierry.legleuher at sentoo.fr (not
to the retro list with a simple action on the answer button).

Your non selected problems can run (if you wish) as unpublished for
Phénix retro section (standard issue).

Sincerely

Thierry