[Retros] call for Messigny 2006

Kostas Prentos prentos at the.forthnet.gr
Sun Apr 30 18:27:03 EDT 2006

MessageDear retro friends!

I know I made this error. I realised it right after I had pressed the "send" button, 2 weeks ago. Somehow this email took so long to be posted, but unfortunately it was not lost in post as I was hoping.
So, I guess now the problems are "burned"

My apologies to all, but especially to Thierry.

Best regards,
Kostas Prentos