[Retros] Massacre K+K proof games once again

Norbert Geissler norbert.geissler at ng37.de
Wed Nov 16 18:28:10 EST 2005

Hello Mario,

Answers to your questions:
1) You are right, at that time we had calculated 33 and 34 plies
But two years later even 35 plies were calculated.
Result: no sound K+K proof game ...
2) I didn't publish anything, this was always done by Gerd.
So it's up to him to answer this question.
3) As far as I remember:
33 plies: 2 hours
34 plies: 4 weeks
35 plies: 9 months
Of course, for 35 plies we had better hardware at hand ...

Hope that's what you wanted to know.

All the best,
Norbert