Fwd: Re: Fwd: [Retros] PROBLEM ONLINE PROOF GAME TASK TOURNAMENT (TT1)

Christoph Fieberg christoph at fieberg.com
Sun Feb 13 21:56:45 EST 2005

>Hi all,

>Christoph's SPG is a valid one , just have a look at the given www-address

>to see more ...

>Why I am writing this ?

>I'd like to stop people publishing Theme-Tourney SPG's at the retro-corner

>before closing date of the tourney.

>IMHO it's unfair to the tourney organisers to do so !

>Norbert

Hello Norbert,
I did not recognize that all details on the theme were given under the link
<http://www.problemonline.com>www.problemonline.<http://www.problemonline.com>com
As I was not totally sure about the definition I came up with the examplary
composition.
I did not intend to offend the tourney organisers. I am sorry if it is
perceived like this.

Best regards,
Christoph