Fwd: [Retros] PROBLEM ONLINE PROOF GAME TASK TOURNAMENT (TT1)

Norbert Geissler norbert.geissler at ng37.de
Sun Feb 13 16:26:34 EST 2005

Hi all,

Christoph's SPG is a valid one , just have a look at the given www-address to
see more ...

Why I am writing this ?
I'd like to stop people publishing Theme-Tourney SPG's at the retro-corner
before closing date of the tourney.
IMHO it's unfair to the tourney organisers to do so !

Norbert

--
...for chess, that superb, cold, infinitely satisfying anodyne to life,
I feel the ardour of a lover, the humility of a disciple.