Fwd: Re: [Retros] Two little SPG-challenges

Christoph Fieberg christoph at fieberg.com
Sun Nov 21 07:26:16 EST 2004

Hello,

today I composed also an At-Home-Lazy Spectators-SPG with Ceriani-Frolkin
and Pronkin in 10.5 moves. The position after 10.0 moves is C+ verified
after few minutes by Natch. On the final position Natch and Euclide are
still working (I assume they will need not more than a couple of hours) but
as for Michel's SPG here is another chance for human cookers to be faster.

Christoph Fieberg - SPG in 10.5 moves - 21.11.04 - C-
1n1qkbnr/p2p1ppp/8/8/8/8/2P1PPPP/1NBQK1NR b Kk - 0 11
SPG 10.5 (11+11)

Best regards,
Christoph