[Retros] Cooks on the Retro Corner

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Wed Mar 10 03:34:48 EST 2004

Dear Retro Friends,

Every week or two, a cook is posted on the retro mailing list. Until now I
only took note of. Should I also note cooks on the Retro Corner ("This
problem was later found to be cooked")? If so, should I also publish the
cook?

BTW: Ryan wrote "Die Schwalbe 205, problem 12182 is cooked" and posted the
cook. How can you be sure that that is the cook and not the indended
solution? (And not the other way round!)

Best Regards,

- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at] [http://janko.at]
-- Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security,
- will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." [Benjamin Franklin]