[Retros] Cook-reporting

Ryan M. DoubleExclam at comcast.net
Sun Mar 7 14:28:40 EST 2004

When Andrey notified the list that Lytton's problem was cooked, that
served as a good warning not to bother solving it. However, I would
have liked to see the cook.

Thus, my broadcasting of this cook serves as a notice to other solvers
on the retro list that the problem is unsound. They don't have to read
my post if they wish to find the cook for themself.

Solving is done on the honor system already. A solver who would send in
my cook as if he found it would likely cheat in other ways.

-Ryan McCracken