[Retros] Retro Corner News

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Sun Dec 5 16:25:27 EST 2004

Mario Richter wrote:

> > Please note the new section "Records in Retro Analysis"

> > (http://janko.at/Retros/Records/index.htm).

> One minor suggestion regarding the "Last Move"-Page:

> Maybe you should use the same definitions as those used in the retros

> glossary (http://www.janko.at/Retros/Glossary/LastMove.htm)?

Done. From the glossary I learned that there is also a "Type D". Does anyone
have a record table for this problem type?

> The page further asks: "Does anyone have something better readable,

> preferably as pure text? ".

> If if you're still looking for a text version of the 3 scanned pages,

> please contact me.

Many, many thanks for providing the tables in text format. I removed the
scans and replaced is by HTML tables. When I find the time I will also
provide diagrams for all problems.

Best Regards,

- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at] [http://janko.at]
-- Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security,
- will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." [Benjamin Franklin]