[Retros] Terminology

Peter Fayers fayers at freeuk.com
Sat Sep 27 05:00:18 EDT 2003

Is there a special term for a proof game where all the units of one or both
sides are apparently in their game-array position? If not, who was the first
to show this so we can name it after them?
The earliest I can find is Michel Cailaud, Commend Andernach 1993
after Black's 3rd, Andernach chess.

Any prior to this?


More information about the Retros mailing list