[Retros] Messigny 2003 (call for problems)

CAILLAUDM at aol.com CAILLAUDM at aol.com
Mon May 19 18:08:54 EDT 2003

Hello,

I received pgs for Messigny from 8 composers (more pgs in fact as if one is a
joint, some composers sent several compositions).
Thanks to all. This is more than sufficient.
So the selection for pgs is closed and there will be 7 of them, including a
fairy one, completed by 3 "classical" retros still to be selected.
Each pg-contributor will be represented by only one composition.
For composers with several entries, I selected the easiest one (I will let
them know individually) as I think retro solvers will have a hard time enough
in Messigny like that (the solving time will be elevated to 2h30...).

Best,
Michel