[Retros] Retros Orbit 2002

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Sun Jan 26 11:28:27 EST 2003

Dear Ivan

Can you also post (or mail) the problems (and possibly solutions) published
in previous issues of Orbit? If you do so, I will put it onto mthe Retro
Corner.

Best Regards,

- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at] [http://janko.at]
-- Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen,
- wird am Ende beides verlieren [Benjamin Franklin]