[Retros] Haunted SPGs

Thomas Maeder maeder at glue.ch
Wed Sep 18 12:22:22 EDT 2002

Am 2002.09.18 10:42 schrieb(en) A J Mestel:

> Is the general feeling that one should not send unpublished problems

> to this list then? I assumed it would thereby meet the attention of

> most of the people who are interested in this sort of thing...

I think it depends on the general feeling of informal tourney
organizers / magazine editors wrt accepting problems that have already
been published. In my opinion (and as a magazine editor), organizers
should accept such problems, or nobody will be ready to see their
unpublished problems used in solving tourneys, or to show them in
lectures.

--
Thomas