[Retros] Portoroz Codex meeting

Joost de Heer ildjarn666 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 07:35:50 EDT 2002

This might be of interest to the readers of this mailing list:

There was a Codex subcommittee meeting in Portoroz, in which was decided
that originals published on a mailinglist were considered to be first
publications. So if you send a composition to this list, you can't send it
to another column for first publication.

This also extends to compositions published on for instance a discussion
forum which can be accessed publicly. Preferrably, originals published on a
webpage should have the date, on which the composition was made public,
mentioned.

This mailinglist is considered to be 'public', because anyone can register
to it.

On the PCCC homepage (http://www.saunalahti.fi/~stniekat/pccc/index.htm),
the official text will be made public soon, I think.

Joost
--
I'm sitting here alone in darkness, waiting to be free [ Solitude ]
Lonely and forlorn I'm crying [Candlemass]