[Retros] Old Retro Mails

mLists@Velucchi.It mlists at velucchi.it
Sat May 11 21:14:32 EDT 2002

Hi Otto,

Otto Janko <otto at janko.at>, 2002-05-11 17.49.00, wrote:

>Hi Everyone,

>I don't know why, but today I dug into my Retro Mailing List archive of

>1995. Very interesting. You can admire the outcome at

VERY NICE!!

> http://janko.at/Retros/Mails/index.htm

>(This page is currently not linked from the Retro Corner homepage.)

>Content so far:

..
..

>In particular, note the mail titled "The Retrograde Analysis Corner

>(23.04.1995)" - It's the first announcement of the Retro Corner!

>Has anyone collected the mails before March 13, 1995? I'm very interested to

>get these mails, expecially in the very first mail ever on the list! :-)

Yes, I have this email ... and more (I have backup of all my MailBox sice ... 1994) [;)]
One more i have "pre-posting" ... just personal emails by Philippe Schnoebelen, sent to me in order to work on Its idea ... the Retros-List

Unfortunately I have not the disk in my hand, and i can not keep for some weeks ...
please, let me know ... If you have not found, ask me next weeks!
marioV

>Have a nice weekend,

Thanks!

>- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at; http://janko.at]

>-- Plausible Unmöglichkeiten sollten unplausiblen

>- Möglichkeiten vorgezogen werden. [Aristoteles]

Yours sincerely,

Mario VELUCCHI
eMail mathchess at velucchi.it
web http://www.velucchi.it