[Retros] A SPG admitting a false skeleton.

Joost de Heer ildjarn666 at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 01:10:34 EDT 2002

>Let's consider the following problem :

>rn1q1rk1/pppnp2p/3p1pP1/8/8/1N1P4/PPb1PP1P/R2QKBNR

>SPG in 9.0 (C+).

>The solution is of course obvious. The interesting fact is that the

>"extracting" problem in 8.0 crashes.

>Does such a phenomenon already has been observed ?

http://www.geocities.com/anselan/PAR.html, see Michel's problem there. And
there are more examples (I mailed awhile ago, as example to GD50JT a
composition by Satoshi Hashimoto with an oscillating rook on h8/g8 which
used this same theme).

Joost
--
Wartend auf einen schmerzlosen Tod           [Dornen]
Die Flammen der Hölle sind nichts            [Abigor]