[Retros] Reply[-to] in this Mailing List

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Sat Mar 2 15:12:34 EST 2002

Hi All

> I don't understand why, when I hit reply, the message gets

> sent to the retros list, and not to the sender of the mail

> as it should normally. Hmmm.

This is a matter of configuration. I can configure the mailing list

a) reply to the list (which is currently selected) or
b) reply to the sender.

Both have advantages and disadvantages.

> > It's simple: Reply-to field of the message is "retros at janko.at".

> In Outlook Express, the reply-to field is not visible.

After you hit "reply", you see the "reply-to" address in the "To:" field of
Outlook Express.

Best Regards,

- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at; http://janko.at]
-- Plausible Unmöglichkeiten sollten unplausiblen
- Möglichkeiten vorgezogen werden. [Aristoteles]