[Retros] http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Schnoebelen+chess&start=120&hl=it&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=383%40lifia.UUCP&rnum=123

mLists@Velucchi.It mlists at velucchi.it
Sat Jul 27 06:37:20 EDT 2002

one more retrostry this link ....
<
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Schnoebelen+chess&start=120&hl=it&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=383%40lifia.UUCP&rnum=123

let me know if this work ....

the TEXT -------------

From: schnoebe at lifia.UUCP (Philippe Schnoebe )
Newsgroups: net.games.chess
Subject: Retrograde Analysis chess problems
Date: Thu, 20-Feb-86 13:06:48 EST

I'm looking for people interested in retrograde analysis chess problems.

My purpose is not to debate about ideas or problems via electronic mail
(but why not ?) but rather to contact people from other countries in order to
exchange copies of retro-analysis chronicles published throughout the world.
For example there are already 4 retro-analysis columns in various French
chess problems journals (I mean 4 good quality columns ...) and I could
regularly send a copy of them to anybody out of France.

So, if you are a retro-fan, contact me.

Philippe SCHNOEBELEN
LIFIA - IMAG
BP 68
38402 Saint Martin d'Heres
FRANCE

UUCP : ...{mcvax,vmucnam}!lifia!schnoebe

Yours sincerely,

mLists
eMail mlists at velucchi.it
web http://www.velucchi.it