[Retros] Old Retro Mails - enclosed mails and more ...

mLists@Velucchi.It mlists at velucchi.it
Wed Jul 24 16:27:14 EDT 2002

Hi Otto,
Please, let me know if this is useful for You ... now I can check more in my mailBox archive ....

Otto Janko <otto at janko.at>, 2002-05-11 17.49.00, wrote:

>Hi Everyone,

>I don't know why, but today I dug into my Retro Mailing List archive of

>1995. Very interesting. You can admire the outcome at

> http://janko.at/Retros/Mails/index.htm

..
..

Date: 11 Mar 1995 18:58:48 GMT
the original
<
http://groups.google.it/groups?selm=PHS.95Mar1119584840cassiopee.cosmos.imag.fr&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

and the "Thread" of the 'Lapierre's chess problem ...', the spark of the Philippe's electrocution ...
< http://groups.google.it/groups?hl=it&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&frame=right&th=af7614f500984d38&seekm=PHS.95Feb2110064840cassiopee.cosmos.imag.fr#link1

Yes, relatd at my post of the 'Lapierre's chess problem ...', in the Google (usenet archive) You can found some other related post ...

>Have a nice weekend,

and now the first MList retros post, by Philippe ... and some related mails ...