[Retros] Probleemblad 1-2002

Joost de Heer ildjarn666 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 06:30:00 EST 2002

>R162 - Andrew Buchanan

>r1bqkbn1/ppppp1p1/5p2/8/6pP/4P3/PPPPP1P1/1RBQKB1R (14+14)

>+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

>|*R | . |*B |*Q |*K |*B |*N | . |

>+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

>|*P |*P |*P |*P |*P | |*P | |

>+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

>| | . | | . | |*P | | . |

>+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

>| . | | . | | . | | . | |

>+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

>| | . | | . | | . |*P | P |

>+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

>| . | | . | | P | | . | |

>+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

>| P | P | P | P | P | . | P | . |

>+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

>| . | R | B | Q | K | B | . | R |

>+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

>Position after white's 12th move. Black may claim a draw now.

>Proofgame?

My apologies to Andrew for changing the printed stipulation. The correct
stipulation should be: "Drawn. Proofgame in 11.5 moves"

with extra text under the diagram: "In R162, the game has just been declared
a draw after a claim by black. Game score?".

Nicolas: Your solution isn't correct ;) But please don't send solutions to
the retro list, to avoid spoiling solving pleasure for others, or at least
put a warning in the subject.

Joost
--
Wartend auf einen schmerzlosen Tod [Dornen]
Die Flammen der Hölle sind nichts [Abigor]