[R129 SL] Top and Rollbar warning lights

Deneal Schilmeister (iMac) SBC deneals at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 10 11:30:54 EDT 2009

On 4/10/09 9:29 AM, "Paul Samarin" <pauls at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Wow. I didn't know there was a second battery. My top seems slower lately.

> Where exactly may I find this battery? 1990 R129.

> Thanks!

> Paul

Wow. I didn't know there was a second battery either. I think there is only
one battery in the R129. The main battery is beneath the sidewall in the
trunk. I forget whether its the right or left side (I think passenger
side).

If you live in the USA, the best way to replace the battery is to call MBUSA
Road service and they will sell you a new battery, AND they will install it
and reset all the computers and radios for FREE. And they come to you!

--
Deneal Schilmeister
1997 SL500 139k