[R129 SL] Dual Exhaust?

George Simpson george.simpson.r129 at tiscali.fr
Tue Apr 3 02:30:53 EDT 2007

Hi Jan - I removed the last muffler and substituted it with a single
pipe. At the end, that pipe is flattened slightly and two slightly
smaller diameter pipes, bending down, are welded on as per the original
muffler. There's nothing on the other side - the rear of the car looks
standard.

George Simpson