[Mid-ohio-filk] Greetings

Matt Williams ottercat at ottercat.net
Tue Oct 25 11:35:01 EDT 2005

Ancient prophets fortold that -Ron Koolman- would say:
>> After a long hiatus, I was back at OVFF this year.
>>
>> I have been told that this is the venue to talk with locals regarding
>> filk and the like.
>>
>> I'm thinking about hosting a house filk, but at this point doing a
>> survey to see how much interest there is.  We're on the north end of
>> campus, within 2 blocks of High Street.  We do have cats.  There is
>> room for at least 10 to attend.  I'm thinking around the first weekend
>> in December.
>>
>> Any interest?
>>
>> Matt/ottercat
>

> Which campus? What city? Where are you?

Take II -- I don't believe it made the list (too many email addresses
feeding the same kitty).

I'm sorry, I got distracted by work -- you know, that thing which, although
it does pay money keeps us from concentrating on important things.

I live in Columbus, OH, just south of Hudson.

Sorry for any confusion,
Matt