[LargeFormat] Hi and Horseman Model

plantphoto simon at plantphoto.com
Fri Feb 9 17:17:41 EST 2007

Simon Plant
Automotive Photographer ~ HDR Image Based Lighting for Cgi Rendering
Tel ~ 07850 534 084
e ~ simon at plantphoto.com
e (location) ~ plantphoto at vodafone.net
www.plantphoto.com

----

----

Hi,
I'm new to the list so I'd better introduce myself.
My name is Simon Plant and I'm a Photographer based in the South West (U.K).
I specialize in location photography which these days is mostly with cars
and mainly shot digitally.
I have just bought a second hand Horseman monorail kit and would love to
know what model it is (yeah I know it sounds stupid).
There are no visible markings apart from the serial number any ideas how I
can find out what model I have?

Cheers,

Simon