[LargeFormat] Re: Reflex viewer question

Paul Aparycki tawow at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 26 09:51:49 EDT 2006

I would assume the lenses optically are identical. Electrically, I don't
know . . . I would think that there would be contacts on the RZ model. I
would inquire with a good repair tech (large market . . . New York?
Chicago?). If you ask directly to Mamiya whilst informing them of the
upcoming beheading/castration or whatever you want to call it, they might
kind of just shut up, not willing to "commit" themselves to something that
is outside of their intended uses for their equipment. I have had the
"suddenly dumb syndrome" happen a few times (notably with Nikon Canada).

good luck

Paul Aparycki