[LargeFormat] Blackening your camera guts....

Karl Faller woodencamera at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 20 22:00:32 EDT 2006

I use acrylic mars black (artist colors) applied with a small brush
after lacquering all other parts of the camera.
The advantage of mars black or any acrylic is that when applied it can
be rubbed off the lacquered surface with a damp cloth.

Also; ivory blk acrylic or for a more perminate, deeper blk use
Benjaman Moore semi-gloss acrylic.

I only use spray paint on primed metal parts.

The quality of painting is mostly in the preparation, especially when
using spray paints and lacquers.

...for what it's worth...
                     Karl

http;//woodencamera.net