[LargeFormat] Re: Bellows Patch

John Roseborough jroseborough at scinternet.net
Tue Jul 18 19:38:19 EDT 2006

Frank,

I have used the stuff sold by Bostick & Sullivan as bellows patch.  It is a
rubberized roofing patching compound. The stuff takes 4-5 days to completely
dry. It remained flexible, light tight and doesn't add thickness like tape.
I put it on the bellows of my Seneca 11x14 about 4 years ago and the bellows
are still light tight. My bellows are black so the goop doesn't show.

John Roseborough
Platinum Printer