[largeformat] pinhole photography

Bob Younger younger at terranovaphotography.com
Wed Jun 21 21:55:35 EDT 2006

No, but it was very expensive (32"x40" prints). I seem to recall it was on
the order of $75/print. They looked phenomenal. No orange peel rippling. Now
for the sad part, they all burned up with our house in the Cedar Fire in San
Diego 3 years ago; about 1 week after I picked them up. The good news is
that insurance is a wonderful thing.
Bob Younger