[LargeFormat] F32 is back

Clive Warren Clive.Warren at f32.net
Thu Dec 22 16:19:13 EST 2005

At 8:00 am -0800 22/12/05, Kent Gibbs wrote:
>Just a note to let Clive and all involved know that I appreciate the
>work that goes into keeping this thing going.
>
>Merry Christmas to all.
>
>Kent

Hello Kent,

Thanks for the kind words and it is great to only have a few hundred
EMails to deal with every day from f32 - it means that I am now
effectively in contact again which is a great relief.

Am looking forward to using the time gained to catch up on a whole
raft of projects that have been on the back burner.

Wishing you all a very Happy Holidays and a rewarding and peaceful New Year.

Good light,