[LargeFormat] F32 web site knacked?

Clive Warren Clive.Warren at f32.net
Tue Dec 13 18:04:46 EST 2005

At 6:15 am -0800 13/12/05, Kent Gibbs wrote:
>Clive,
>
>I have repeatedly (over the last few years) tried to join the forum
>with no success.  Is there a fee for join or am I missing something?
>Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
>
>Kent Gibbs
>kent_gibbs at yahoo.com

Hello Kent,

First of all, good to hear from you.

With regard to joining the Forum, there is currently no fee to use
the Forum, however this may have to change as it costs me personally
a significant sum to both host the Forum and pay for the traffic as
people visit the Forum to read posts and look at the photos.

I have just about come to the end of the road in terms of providing
everything for free after a request for donations to support f32 fell
on rather deaf ears - just one person has made a contribution to f32
since the request was made some weeks ago.

Please be patient Kent as I sort out the current issues with the
Forum and then please do drop me an EMail and I will set up an
account for you - although I may ask for a contribution to running
costs!

All the best,