[LargeFormat] F32 web site knacked?

Clive Warren Clive.Warren at f32.net
Tue Dec 13 17:56:52 EST 2005

At 10:56 am +0100 13/12/05, Georges Giralt wrote:
>Dear Clive,
>Could you please provide us with an actual contact address ? Because my many
>attempt to obtain assistance (I'm unable to connect to the forum to post
>_anything_)  have gone in cyberspace and get lost...
>Have a nice day, and welcome back !

Dear Georges,

Thank you for the warm welcome :-)

As you may know, f32 has been plagued by spammers and this has caused
me to lose on average an hour a day of my life over the last five
years. In the last few weeks I spent a day implementing a completely
new process for filtering and only now is the spam starting to find
ways around it.

So, please use the Email addresses in my messages or any of those on
the web site and they should get through.

Look forward to hearing from you and we will sort out any problems
with your posting to the Forum.

This evening I have made a breakthrough with the Forum problems and
it appears that the Email notifications of posts to the Forum may
have to be either halted or limited to those who find them essential.

As a first step I will have to disable all EMail notifications of
posts to the f32 Forum at www.f32.net/discus. For those of you who
are members of the Forum, you can renable your Email notifications
but please only do so if you find this service essential, thank you.

All of the obove does not of course refer to the Mailing List that we
are using here!

All the best,