[LargeFormat] HP Combi Plan

Michael Bischof mjb85029 at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 3 13:25:24 EST 2005

Paul,
I use the Jobo Multitank2 (2521)-- (hand-) shaken, not (machine-) stirred,
and it works just great. You can do 6 sheets of 4x5 with the ease of regular
roll film -- literally, including the usual rules on agitation. Another
bonus is that you only need 50 oz. of chemicals, so it's quite economical.
It's not cheap (I think I paid about $100, including the film loader stage),
but it's awesome to work with. By the way, JOBO's instructions on the
quantity of chemicals don't apply to hand use: it's 50 oz to fill it, no
less...
Cheers,
Mike