[LargeFormat] New pictures of old cameras

Georges Giralt georges.giralt at free.fr
Thu Dec 1 13:06:35 EST 2005

Hi !
On the French Galerie Photo forum (http://www.galerie-photo.com ) we had
a discution about converting babies 3 wheelers cart into a Large Format
porting device. The use of baby cart is mandatory, as to preserve the
valluable equipment they put into.... (double or triple check the labels
pertaining to the safety regulation the equipment fulfills....)
I do not remmber exactly which model won the battle, but they've found
very specialized devices with wheels suitable of off road use ! And even
disc brakes !
I have to say that one guy goes out with an 8x10 and a 11x14 many
lenses, etc....

--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière