[LargeFormat] Re: f32 web site knacked?

Brock Nanson brock at nanson.org
Tue Nov 29 11:39:27 EST 2005

Put it this way... I went into my darkroom looking for something the
other day and had to brush cobweb out of my hair.  It's been a busy year
and I haven't had time to do anything beyond happy snaps with a digital.
  Maybe I'll manage to get out this winter, but I won't have anything
ready for this go-around.  My kids are 4 and 6 now and don't have the
patience to allow me to set up and properly compose an image.  If I
can't do it my way, it isn't fun, so better to leave the gear at home.

Brock