[LargeFormat] F32 web site knacked?

Graeme Hird goldeye at emerge.net.au
Mon Nov 21 02:43:04 EST 2005

You're not the only one Mark.

It seems the software has finally shat itself: nobody can start new threads
or post into old threads. I've contacted Clive on the "Bat Email" but have
not received verification that he received the message.

I'm hoping it will be resolved shortly, but I can't do anything about it
from my end.

"Stay tuned - we hope to return you to normal transmission as soon as this
technical difficulty is resolved ..... In the meantime, please enjoy this
pleasant interlude."

Just consider this as time to make more great images instead of sitting in
front of your internet port.

Cheers,
Graeme Hird