[LargeFormat] enlarger location

Vince Dobson vince at visionsinnature.com
Wed Nov 2 18:43:53 EST 2005

After you get the enlarger, if you are still analog, I know of a brand new
31" Kreonite Promate II B&W or Color processor that is in Yuma, AZ that can
be gotten very reasonably.  But if anyone out that way would like a road
trip adventure, pick it up for me in a rental van and bring it to me in
Atlanta.  I'll pay for the rental, your hotel cost, gas, plane ticket back
and buy you a real good steak dinner when you get here if you'll bring it to
me :)

Vince Dobson