[LargeFormat] Call for Entries! Deadline 15th Nov 2005.

Vince Dobson vince at visionsinnature.com
Fri Oct 28 18:00:35 EDT 2005

I see these all the time and that is indeed their purpose - to get these
images free.  If one ever entered something like this it would behoove them
to sent in a very low rez. image and a higher rez. only after they "win",
but I wouldn't even do that.  They are just trolling I think.

Vince Dobson
Manitec Ind. Inc.
1005 Union Ctr Dr. Suite F
Alpharetta, GA 30004