[LargeFormat] FS: Super Graphic

Brock Nanson brock at nanson.org
Fri Sep 23 19:28:40 EDT 2005

Hi Les,

I've always used my 90SA without issue on my Super Graphic and generally
drop the bed.  I seem to recall however, that the break point is right
close to where the lens wants to focus!  Or maybe that's a Crown
Graphic, now I'm not sure... ;-)

I had the feeling that the 90 was about the limit for keeping the rails
out of view so wondered in the 65 would be too much of a good thing!

Brock