[LargeFormat] road trip

Jim Brick jim at brick.org
Thu Jul 21 18:31:53 EDT 2005

Les,

I suggest that you take items that show that you are a legitimate
photographer. Things like business cards, association memberships,
portfolios, etc, so that when photographing fields, barns, grain silos, old
buildings, rural areas, train yards, etc, etc, etc, you can easily prove
that you have no ill intentions in mind. People are very nervous and
remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Jim