[LargeFormat] End of an Era at Arizona Highways

Schuyler Grace schuyler at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 21 19:40:35 EDT 2005

You're correct, of course.  And I think they still do use MF for some of
their work, but I always think of them as the home of 4x5 color landscapes.
What I found interesting, though, was that they made a point of telling
everyone they were starting to use digital.  Probably few of their readers
would notice, and I thought it odd that they took the time and trouble to
mention it.  But I guess that's better than dealing with the *Scandal* that
would ensue if word had leaked out...  8^0

...that and everyone would have been wondering why Sen. Goldwater was
rolling over in his grave (again).