[LargeFormat] Replacement film for Tmax100

Ted Harris tedharris at mac.com
Tue Jun 21 16:02:52 EDT 2005

Fuji ACROS is an option as well as Ilford Delta 100 but there is NO
talk of Kodak doing anything with their film division except in the
minds of a lot of people that have not focused on how Kodak is
organized or does business.  Getting out of the paper business made
sense, they had a small market share and it kept getting smaller.
When was the last time you used any Kodak paper?  No one that I know
has used any in years.  I have not used a single sheet of Kodak paper
in 35 years.