[LargeFormat] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper

Frank Filippone red735i at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 16 00:09:22 EDT 2005

He uses Kodak most of the time.  remember, he is/was a Kodak hallmark.

Let me state the obvious... for the real Master Printers, you could give
them 75 year old fogged newsprint, and they will make a master print.  It is
us of little experience that hurt the most when this happens.

I took in about a 5 year supply of Kodak 4x5 B+W film recently.  I figure
that should last me till I am tired of dragging the thing around.

I would do it for 120 and 35mm, but that is a big spot in the freezer, and
my wife is complaining already......

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

He probably uses Oriental Seagull anyway.
Mike