[LargeFormat] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper

Vince Dobson vince at visionsinnature.com
Wed Jun 15 11:39:57 EDT 2005

Gentlemen,

I think that we will need migrate toward those companies that have recently
emerged to present themselves as preferred suppliers of all of our B&W
needs.  These folks (I think of JandCphoto.com as the main one).  As Kodak
and Ilford reduce their B&W line JandC is expanding his offering more and
more papers and film.  He had film up to 20 x 24.  Let the dinosaurs of the
past die and create more oil as we ride the fast steeds into the future.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.visionsinnature.com