[LargeFormat] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper

Ted Harris tedharris at mac.com
Wed Jun 15 11:18:28 EDT 2005

Does it really matter?  I have been sitting here trying to remember
the last time I used Kodak paper (except Azo) and believe it was
sometime in the late 1960's.  I have had a flurry of phone calls and
email exchanges on this today and no one I have talked with uses
Kodak paper or has for years.

 From a marketing/profit center point of view I have to suspect that
Kodak's share of the global paper market is relatively small compared
to their share of the market in other profit centers.  Business
decisions follow different logic in a company as large as Kodak.