[LargeFormat] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper

Timothy Atherton tim at KairosPhoto.com
Wed Jun 15 10:33:53 EDT 2005

>From the LF list following up on this:

"I called Kodak to verify this information. Yes, they are discontinuing
their black-and-white papers. They say that this is part of their global
digital strategy. Paper sales are shrinking by 25 percent per year.
Anyway, they say that they are going to continue to make film."