[LargeFormat] Re: Latest Camera Technology

michael at haywood-sullivan.com michael at haywood-sullivan.com
Tue Jun 14 17:12:51 EDT 2005

Unfortunately, I've seen the final images in detail and they are amazingly
unsharp for such a large piece of film/large file size. Likely the culprit
is the lens which might be optimized for copy work rather than infinity. Or
perhaps in spite of all the cool electronic controls this guy simply doesn't
get the "art" of photography...

Michael