[LargeFormat] 8x10 Darkslides

Vince Dobson vince at visionsinnature.com
Wed Jun 8 14:32:16 EDT 2005

I don't think you would want to use any type of blade in a jig saw etc.  A
sheering action would be best not to deform.  I think I would try to
carefully deep score it on each side with a sharp utility knife (while on a
hard surface) and then break it by bending back and forth and sand the
edges.  You could cut it initially to about 1" oversize by any quick method
to get it to a size easier to handle in the above fashion.

; I may do that.  I had also thought about buying some sheet
aluminum or brass and cutting it myself (I don't have blades in my shop to
cut ferrous materials, though).