[LargeFormat] Stirring-Up A Hornet's Nest

Michael Bischof mjb85029 at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 5 15:22:37 EDT 2005

Schuyler,
No connections to the observatory, but I remember checking into the place a
few years ago when a astronomy-fan friend of mine was planning to visit me
(I live in Phoenix, AZ), and apparently they have evening sessions for
amateurs. I never made it there, but it sounded like a long dog-and-pony
show all night long, so if you did one of those, I am sure you could show up
well before sunset and take all the pictures you ever wanted...
Mike